You can cook Sykes Soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sykes Soup
- It’s 1/2 pound of Ditalini pasta.
- Prepare 2 pound of bulk sausage.
- You need 12 ounces of Brussels sprouts frozen.
- Prepare 16 ounces of hominy canned and drained.
- Prepare 16 ounce of asparagus spears frozen.
- It’s 16 ounce of fire roasted tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of celery.
- It’s 1 pound of baby Yukon gold potatoes.
- It’s 1 pound of baby carrots.
- You need 1/3 cup of dehydrated onions.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 2-1/2 tablespoons of demi glance powder.
- It’s 2 quarts of beef broth divided.
- You need 2 pounds of kale fresh.
Sykes Soup step by step
- Cut the potatoes into sixths. Start Browning the sausage. Slice the celery, add to the sausage, add and stir in the potatoes with the sausage and celery..
- Drain the hominy. Chop the asparagus. Add the carrots, hominy, tomatoes, and asparagus, add to the sausage mixture. Add the salt, pepper, and onions. Stir well. Chop the kale and one and a half quarts of the broth..
- Stir in the demi glace powder mix. Simmer covered 25 minutes. Add rest of broth. Allow to simmer 10 minutes. Serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.