Everything Bagel Beef Broccoli Braid. Great recipe for Everything Bagel Beef Broccoli Braid. Amazing taste with the simplest ingredients. Fantastic recipe for a family gathering or a date night dinner.
Add in garlic powder, paprika powder and salt and pepper, then mix well. See recipes for Everything Bagel Beef Broccoli Braid too. Combine sour cream, cream cheese, and mayonnaise in the bowl of a mini food processor. You can cook Everything Bagel Beef Broccoli Braid using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Everything Bagel Beef Broccoli Braid
- Prepare 1 can of crescent roll.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cooked ground beef.
- You need 3/4 cup of boiled broccoli.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable mix cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Italian cheese mix.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Everything Bagel Seasoning.
The flavor will develop the longer it sits. Take some noodles, add some fresh vegetables of your choice and get cooking. If you're struggling to find a way to season this tasty little dish, we might just have the answer. Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders and paprika to taste, I season pretty heavily • cream cheese, cubed • bag frozen broccoli • skinless boneless chicken meat of choice cut in to bite sized pieces • flour • milk, approximately • Olive oil • shredded sharp cheddar Punch dough down.
Everything Bagel Beef Broccoli Braid instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Chop the broccoli and mix well with the beef, cream cheese and Italian cheese mix. Add in garlic powder, paprika powder and salt and pepper, then mix well..
- Unroll 1 tube of crescent dough onto a baking sheet. Press the perforations to seal..
- On each long side, cut 1-inch wide strips at an angle, about 3 inches into the center..
- Evenly place the beef and broccoli mixture to the center of rectangle. Fold 1 strip from each side over filling and seal at the end..
- Beat the egg very well and brush the egg wash on the braid..
- Spread the Everything Bagel Seasoning on top of the braid..
- Put the baking sheet in oven and cook for 15 minutes..
- Delicious Everything Beef Broccoli Braid ready to serve..
Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide dough into thirds. Place ropes on a large greased baking sheet and braid; pinch ends to seal and tuck under. Everything Bagel Beef Broccoli Braid crescent roll • cooked ground beef • boiled broccoli • vegetable mix cream cheese • Italian cheese mix • egg • Salt and pepper to taste • Paprika powder Yuck or Yum? Here's the Verdict on Jeni's Controversial Everything Bagel Ice Cream spoonuniversity.com – Gillian Feinglass. I never thought that there would ever be everything bagel flavored ice cream – but here we are.