Paffle (meat chaffle). The batter should be on the thick side. Heat chaffle maker (dash or other). This recipe is very similar to the basic chaffle but with the addition of the crushed pork rinds.
Containing only ingredients from an animal – egg, cheese, and pork rinds – the paffle will quickly become your favorite breakfast food on the carnivore diet. The taste and texture may remind you of seasoned tater tots and it makes a great sandwich bun. Try it with a roast beef and cheddar, or a turkey and Swiss. You can have Paffle (meat chaffle) using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paffle (meat chaffle)
- You need 250 grams of ground meat (chicken,pork, beef…).
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, others..
This packs enough flavor that the only condiment you might need is mayo. The paffle is a carnivore version of the waffle. Containing only ingredients from an animal – egg, cheese, and pork rinds – the paffle will quickly. Keto pizza chaffles are a savory low carb meal you can.
Paffle (meat chaffle) step by step
- Cook meat..
- Blend all, adding 1 egg at a time. The batter should be on the thick side.
- Heat chaffle maker (dash or other).
- Greasen lightly with ghee, lard, tallow….
- Place around 1 or 2 tbls of batter in mini dash..
- Leave around 4 or 5 min. When steam stops coming out, it’s ready..
I’ve learned that finely shredded cheese is better than thicker shreds for my personal tastes, but you may not care either way. The basics are some combo of egg and cheese but from here you can riff like mad. You can use a variety of cheeses including cream cheese, parmesan cheese etc. Some add almond flour and flax seed, and baking powder, others don’t. Why Is It Called A Chaffle?