Beef strogonof. Scrumptious Beef Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success W/ Kraft®, Today! With its tender chunks of beef coated in a luscious creamy sauce and served over a bed of buttery noodles, it’s no wonder Beef Stroganoff is such a hit. With all that flavor, you might assume it’s a complicated dish, but it’s actually quite the opposite.
With switched-up ingredients and creative twists, these popular variations elevate the classic dish from familiar to fabulous. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high. You can have Beef strogonof using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef strogonof
- Prepare 500 g of thinly sliced beef filet.
- It’s 150 g of fresh mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 1 of large onion finely diced.
- You need 1 of smashed garlic clove.
- It’s 1 tbs of butter.
- It’s 1 tbs of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef stock.
- It’s 1 tbs of paprika.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 200 ML of cooking cream.
In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and brown the beef strips quickly, then push the beef strips off to one side. Beef stroganoff is the ultimate cold weather dinner. Usually, dishes this hearty take hours of simmering or braising, but not ours. With a few flavor-building tips, you’re only an hour away from.
Beef strogonof step by step
- Start by slightly cooking your meat, then put them aside.
- In the same pan, add your buttet and your oil,cook the onion until brown then add your garlic and cook for 20 more seconds.
- Add the beef stock.
- Add the cooking cream until boiling then add the paprika, salt pepper.
- After boiling, add your meat and cook for 1 more min.
Add the cream of mushroom soup and beef broth. Adjust seasoning to taste, adding salt and pepper, as needed. Stir in the sour cream the last few minutes, right before you serve. This version maintains all the classic flavors of the traditional dish, combining lean beef and onions with a creamy sauce made of a roux, beef broth, and sour cream. Cook noodles according to package directions.