Beef Stroganoff. Browse Our Fast & Easy Beef Meal Recipes Collection. Beef stroganoff is the ultimate comfort food. With switched-up ingredients and creative twists, these popular variations elevate the classic dish from familiar to fabulous.
Easy Beef Stroganoff Make any weeknight feel like a special occasion with this ground beef stroganoff: the luscious sauce of sauteed mushrooms and sour cream is ready in half an hour. Then add the chopped cornichons and stir to. Add the cream of mushroom soup and beef broth. You can have Beef Stroganoff using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Stroganoff
- Prepare 3 of lbs. Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 of Yellow Onion, minced.
- It’s 1/2 Pkg. of Lasagna Noodles, broken.
- It’s 1 of Lg. Can Cream of Mushroom Soup, undiluted.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 2-3 Cups of Milk.
- Prepare of Salt and Black Pepper, to taste.
Adjust seasoning to taste, adding salt and pepper, as needed. Stir in the sour cream the last few minutes, right before you serve. Beef stroganoff is the ultimate cold weather dinner. Usually, dishes this hearty take hours of simmering or braising, but not ours.
Beef Stroganoff step by step
- In a large pot fry the ground beef and onion til meat is no longer pink. Drain the grease..
- Add the broken pasta noodles, soup, sour cream, and milk. Stir to mix well. Heat on high stirring constantly til it comes to a boil. Turn heat down to medium low and let simmer til noodles are soft stirring occasionally. Then season with salt and pepper. If need be during cooking if sauce gets to thick add a little bit more milk. Once done let sit for 5 minutes til sauce has a chance to thicken. Serve immediately 😋.
- *I like serving this with Cheesy French Style Green Beans and Buttered Bread****.
With a few flavor-building tips, you’re only an hour away from. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and brown the beef strips quickly, then push the beef strips off to one side. Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook the beef, mushrooms and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. This version maintains all the classic flavors of the traditional dish, combining lean beef and onions with a creamy sauce made of a roux, beef broth, and sour cream.