Beef Pesto Farfalle. Beef Pesto Farfalle step by step. Cook pasta on a medium size pot. While cooking pasta, cook the ground beef on a separate pan.
Quick, easy and comforting family dish. Pesto is a great sauce for cold winter nights. And farfalle matches perfectly with pesto. You can cook Beef Pesto Farfalle using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Pesto Farfalle
- Prepare 170 g of Bow tie paste.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomato.
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves.
- You need 5 tbsp of traditional basil pesto sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil leaves.
- You need of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s of (Optional) Grated Parmesan.
Each little bow tie gets coated by the oil and basil, without being too greasy. Beef can be substituted by chicken or sausage. Which kind of pasta would you like in the recipe? Penne Rotini Ravioli Fusilli Any Type of Pasta.
Beef Pesto Farfalle instructions
- Cook pasta on a medium size pot. When the pasta is fully cooked but not soft yet, take out the pasta from water and save 1/4 cup pasta water aside for later..
- While cooking pasta, cook the ground beef on a separate pan. Drain the grease when the beef is cooked through. (Cooking Tip: add a little white wine to the beef to add extra flavor).
- On a separate pan, heat up the oil and add minced garlic. Cook through the garlic..
- Add canned diced tomato, cooked ground beef to the pan and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes on medium/high heat..
- Add pesto sauce, basil leaves, cooked pasta and pasta water to the pan. Continue cooking for 2 minutes..
- Add milk to the pan and cook for 1 more minute..
- Hot delicious pasta ready to serve..
- (Optional) add grated Parmesan at serving..
Caprese Chicken Pesto Pasta Bake Yummly. Add the kosher salt until the water tastes like seawater and stir to blend. Immediately plunge leaves into an ice bath. Stir in tomatoes, salt, and pepper. Season the beef with Italian seasoning, garlic salt and red pepper flakes.