Roasted Vegetables for Beef Braciole. Braciole in Tomato Sauce and Roasted Veggies, beautiful beef cutlets breaded twice, then fried, and finally into an oven with a thick rich tomato sauce. Intense in flavors and served with an array of roasted vegetables, absolutely soul food that is budget wise and substantial enough for a hungry family. In a large casserole pot, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Braised in the oven, the beef gets tender while the sauce intensifies. Serve it over polenta or mashed potatoes to sop it all up. For the roast beef, season with salt and pepper, spread with mustard, and tie if necessary with kitchen string into a round form. You can cook Roasted Vegetables for Beef Braciole using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Vegetables for Beef Braciole
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound of potatoes mixed red and white.
- It’s 1 pound of baby rainbow carrots.
- It’s 12 ounces of Brussels sprouts.
- It’s of To taste salt.
- Prepare As needed of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 3 quarts of salty water.
Sear the meat on all sides until brown in a roasting pan in oil. In a Dutch oven, brown meat in oil on all sides. Transfer to slow cooker; spoon sauce over meat. Brown braciole rolls until browned on all sides.
Roasted Vegetables for Beef Braciole step by step
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit. Wash the vegetables. Salt the water. Add the potatoes and carrots to the water. Steam the Brussels sprouts..
- Cover and boil the potatoes and carrots till fork tender. Add parchment paper to a pan and smash the potatoes. Add the Brussels sprouts drizzle with olive oil and add salt. Roast in oven till browned and crispy. Serve I hope you enjoy!!! Roasting time about 25-30 minutes..
Sprinkle beef with garlic, parmesan and parsley mixture. Being incredibly classic, I’ve also seen horse meat being used in classic braciole, but I’ll stay clear of that for now. You can use strip loin in this recipe as well. Make sure the oil is lightly smoking over medium-high heat before adding in the beef to sear. Place steaks in a casserole pan or roasting pan and cover with the vegetable oil.