Kid-friendly spaghetti. Spaghetti is probably the most kid-friendly pasta recipe to ever exist! Serve it with a side of breadsticks, and a fresh salad, and your whole family will be thanking you! Stir in flour and salt until smooth.
These spaghetti recipes are fun, kid-friendly takes on a simple classic. Give plain spaghetti a colorful spin by tossing with an array of sautéed veggies. This is probably the most popular spaghetti recipe at my house. You can have Kid-friendly spaghetti using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kid-friendly spaghetti
- You need 500 of !g lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 800 ml of canned whole tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 500 g of dried spaghetti.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
The kids love it, especially the little ones, who just gobble it up whenever I serve it. The great thing about this recipe is how easy it all comes together. You don’t need any special ingredients, and the result is a delicious pasta dish that soaks up the sauce. I don’t like marinara sauce very much, but I’ve been wanting some easy kid-friendly pasta sauce.
Kid-friendly spaghetti instructions
- Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Add the beef and fry, breaking up any large chunks, until the meat is almost cooked. Drain all but a few tablespoons of oil from the pan..
- Add the onions to the pan and continue frying until the beef is caramelized and the onions translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and fry another 2 minutes..
- Add the beef stock and let simmer until all the liquid has evaporated and the meat starts frying again..
- Stir in the tomato paste and oregano. Let fry for 3 minutes, then add the canned tomatoes, including any juices. Fill the can halfway with water and add that as well. Stir in the sugar. Turn the heat down to medium-low and simmer for 15 minutes. Check the seasoning and add salt and pepper to taste..
- Boil the spaghetti according to the package instructions. Drag the noodles into the sauce. Add the parmesan and toss to combine..
It was even better the second day. These kid-friendly pasta recipes include macaroni and cheese, spaghetti and meatballs, cacio e pepe, pesto, and more. Add marinara sauce (you don’t even have to heat it up), plus one lightly beaten egg. Butter a muffin pan and fill each cup. Buffalo chicken is a favorite in our household.