Keto Instant Pot Pulled Pork. This keto pulled pork recipe combines two of your faves while also being nice and easy to make. You’ll first need to mix together a tasty spice mixture to use on your pork before slow cooking it to perfection in your instant pot. You’ll finish it off by adding in the best keto BBQ sauce ever and then all that’s left to do is dig in!
Sprinkle generously all over with salt and pepper. Turn the instant pot on to the saute function and add the bacon grease. Once melted and hot, add half the pork chunks and brown on all sides. You can cook Keto Instant Pot Pulled Pork using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Instant Pot Pulled Pork
- It’s 1 TBS of swerve brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 3 lb of boneless pork roast and one small ham hock.
- Prepare 1 cup of keto approved bbq sauce.
- It’s 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- You need 2 TBS of grapeseed oil.
Chop the meat into medium-size pieces and put into the instant pot. Mix all spices together in a small bowl, sprinkle over the pork, and mix well. Remove the pork to a cutting board and use forks to pull the pork apart. Add ½ cup of the reduced juices back to the pulled meat and serve.
Keto Instant Pot Pulled Pork instructions
- Set instant pot to Saute and pour grapeseed oil in pot.
- Once hot, sear pork chunks that have been cut into cubes.
- Remove the pork from the pot.
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl and pour into pot.
- Add pork to pot and toss lightly to cover it.
- Pressure cook on high for 40 min then quick release for 10 minutes.
- Remove meat from pot and shred. Stick in oven at 350 degrees to brown to desired texture.
Each serving is about ½ cup pulled pork. The possibilities are endless for this easy Instant Pot pulled pork. Here are a few different ways to try it: make a pulled pork sandwich with chipotle lime coleslaw on keto buns top a slow-cooked sweet potato with pulled pork and pickled vegetables Best Keto Pulled Pork in the Instant Pot or Slow Cooker This flavorful, easy Keto Pulled Pork Recipe can be made in the Instant Pot or slow cooker. The pork is moist, tender, and scrumptiously delicious, while the keto BBQ sauce is perfectly tangy and sweet! You will definitely want to make this a regular on your keto meal plan.