Meat sauce Lasagna. Browse Our Official Site For Easy Lasagna Recipes! Ground beef and sweet Italian sausage enrich the sauce for this beloved baked pasta, while no-boil lasagna noodles speed up the process. Meat Sauce: Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high.
Add tomato sauce & tomato paste, plus one can of water of each. Add garlic powder, salt, pepper, basil and oregano. Spread remaining meat sauce over top noodles. You can have Meat sauce Lasagna using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meat sauce Lasagna
- It’s 9 of lasagna noodles.
- It’s 3/4 pound of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need of ///Tomato meat sauce///.
- You need 1 pound of Italian sausage.
- You need 1 pound of beef (or pork).
- You need 1 of medium onion, diced.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic,minced.
- It’s of ☆1 can (28 oz) crushed tomatoes.
- It’s of ☆7 tomatoes, diced.
- It’s of ☆2 can (6 oz) tomato paste.
- You need of ☆1/2 cup water.
- You need of ●2 TBSP sugar.
- It’s of ●3 TBSP fresh parsley.
- Prepare of ●2 tsp dried basil.
- Prepare of ●3/4 tsp fennel seed.
- It’s of ●1 tsp Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of ●1 tsp salt.
- It’s of ●1/4 tsp ground pepper.
- You need of ///Ricotta sauce///.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 16 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of fresh parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
In a Dutch oven, cook sausage, ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until well browned. Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce, and water. Add the ground beef and brown, stirring frequently. Add the water, tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, sugar, basil, cayenne pepper, and bay leaf.
Meat sauce Lasagna instructions
- In a large pan, medium heat, sauté sausage, ground beef(or Pork) and onion until meat is no longer pink, 8 – 10 minutes. Add garlic and sauce for 1 minute..
- Add all the ingredients of ☆ and season with the ingredients of ●. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to low, uncovered for 30 minutes (to 1 hour) stirring occasionally..
- In a large pot, cook pasta in boiling salted water..
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a small bowl, mix egg, ricotta cheese,parsley, and salt..
- Spread 1/3 of the meat sauce into an ungreased 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Layer with 3 noodles, 1/2 of the ricotta cheese mixture, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, 2 TBSP parmesan cheese. For the second layer skip the ricotta mixture and instead just do it with mozzarella cheese and parmesan. Third layer do the same as 1st one..
- Spray foil with cooking spray (so it won’t stick to top of lasagna) and cover.
- Bake, covered for 25 minutes, uncovered 25 minutes. Let it stand 15 minutes before serving..
Cover the besciamella sauce with a layer of the lasagna noodles (you may overlap them slightly to make them fit, and/or cut them so they fit). Cover the noodles with another thin layer of besciamella sauce, then a layer of the meat sauce, then a generous sprinkling of the grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese. Place the ground beef into a skillet over medium heat, add the garlic, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and black pepper to the skillet. Top with remaining meat sauce and cheeses (dish will be full). In a large pot over medium heat, add in ground sausage and ground beef.